$21,000 / year
Room and Board
Special collection on the history of the school. Extensive music collection.Schoenbaum Library also includes the Morris Harvey Archives containing extensive collection documents pertaining to the history of the institution; a collection Kendall Vintroux political cartoons; the James David Barber Collection on the Presidency; and the Rocco J. Gorman Civil War Collection.
- Member of library consortia.
- 120,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 308 current serial subscriptions.
- 229,551 microforms.
- 3,759 Audio/Visual items.
- 40,416 e-books.
Museums & Art
Erma Byrd Gallery- WV Women Artists; Mobile Education Research Laboratory (MERL)- Environmental Science equipment;
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 220 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 56 Internet connections in libraries.
- 30 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 32 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 15 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
nonremedial tutoring, placement service
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)