$23,970 / year
Room and Board
Distributed Environment for Computing; Marian Library/International Marian Research Institute; Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America Collection; Si Burick and Miriam Jacobs Baseball Collections; U.S. Catholic Collection; Zimmerman Law Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,333,310 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 8,425 current serial subscriptions.
- 756,084 microforms.
- 3,233 Audio/Visual items.
- 19,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
Davis Center for Portfolio Management; Crotty Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership; Ryan C. Harris Learning Teaching Center; University of Dayton Research Insitute; Rike Center Art Gallery; ArtStreet; Fitness and Recreation Complex
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 7,675 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 500 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,850 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 900 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 8,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 9,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)