$4,892 / year
$17,722 / year
Room and Board
Science Library, Law Library, Student Learning Center Library, Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies, Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library (includes the original Confederate Constitution), Walter J. Brown Media Archives and Peabody Awards Collection, Digital Library of Georgia, Curriculum Materials Center.
- Member of library consortia.
- 4,114,611 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 48,227 current serial subscriptions.
- 6,537,902 microforms.
- 2,503,956 Audio/Visual items.
- 440,453 e-books.
Museums & Art
Georgia Museum of Art, Georgia Museum of Natural History, Student Learning Center, Performing Arts Center, Ramsey Student Physical Activities Center, State Botanical Garden, Lake Herrick Forest, Butts-Mehre Athletic Heritage Museum, Collegiate Tennis Hall of Fame, Founders Memorial Garden and Richard B. Russell Library.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 3,100 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 780 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,110 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 45 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 75 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 15,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)