$4,522 / year
$12,394 / year
Room and Board
Hamilton Library; Sinclair Library; Richardson School of Law Library; John A. Burns School of Medicine Library Resource Center.
- Member of library consortia.
- 3,356,031 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 26,605 current serial subscriptions.
- 6,001,718 microforms.
- 61,669 Audio/Visual items.
- 66,882 e-books.
Museums & Art
East-West Center (an independent internationally recognized education and research institution located on the Manoa campus), Center for Hawaiian Studies, Korean Studies Center, Harold Lyon Arboretum, Waikiki Aquarium, Institute for Astronomy, Cancer Research Center, John Young Museum of Art, the John A. Burns School of Medicine, Hamilton Library, Hawaii Undersea Research Laboratory, Hawaii Institution of Geophysics and Planetology, Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology, Japanese tea house and garden, Kennedy Theater.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Other
- 200 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 400 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance, other
career, military, personal, academic, psychological, birth control
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)