University of Hawaii-West Oahu
$1,368 / year
$4,392 / year
Room and Board
The Library subscribes to more than 15,000 full-text online journals. In addition, more than 1,000 reels of backfile periodicals are interfiled with the Leeward Community College microfilm collection. More than 11,100 audio and videotapes are available for circulation as well. The Leeward Community College library collection is also available to UHWO students.
- 26,500 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 125 current serial subscriptions.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 18 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs
- 18 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Online class registration is available.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms
resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks
- The school does not offer housing for students
- 0% of students live in school housing.
- The school does not provide assistance for off-campus housing.
- Alcohol is not permitted on campus.
- Student activities: student government
- Other organizations: (Appears as submitted by school) Accounting Club, Economics Club, Psychology Club, Humanities Club, Anthropology/Sociology Club, Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE), Hawaiian-Pacific Studies Club.
- Nearest airport(s) (distance in miles): Honolulu (10), Honolulu (10)
- Public transportation serves the campus.
- All students are permitted to have cars on campus.
- School employment is available.
- Freshman are not discouraged from working.
- There are 0 fraternities
- 0 fraternity houses
- 0% of students are fraternity members
- There are 0 sororities
- 0 sorority houses
- 0% of students are sorority members.
- Army ROTC: Offered at cooperating institution (University of Hawaii-Manoa)
- Airforce ROTC: Offered at cooperating institution (University of Hawaii-Manoa)
class attendance policies set by individual instructors, honor code, smoking prohibited