$6,909 / year
$15,159 / year
Room and Board
Libraries: LAW, ARCHITECTURE, OPTOMETRY, PHARMACY, MUSIC.
- Member of library consortia.
- 3,037,980 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 21,845 current serial subscriptions.
- 4,531,918 microforms.
- 10,920 Audio/Visual items.
- 60,425 e-books.
Museums & Art
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)