$8,444 / year
$15,557 / year
Room and Board
2 libraries on campus- O’Leary Library & Lydon Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 397,652 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 534 current serial subscriptions.
- 11,964 Audio/Visual items.
- 7,656 e-books.
Museums & Art
Textile Museum, Campus Recreation Center, Center for Lowell History, Tsongas Industrial History Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 4,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 30 Internet connections in libraries.
- 50 Internet connections in classrooms.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 25 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)