$5,256 / year
$15,810 / year
Room and Board
McWherter Library; Audiology/Speech Language Pathology Branch Library; Chemistry Branch Library; Earth Sciences Branch Library; Mathematics Branch Library; Music Branch Library; Law Library; Learning Resources Center (COE)
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,904,734 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 9,392 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,636,755 microforms.
- 40,244 Audio/Visual items.
- 46,172 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art Museum; Institute of Egyptian Art and Archaeology; Chucalissa Archaeological Museum; Student Art Gallery; Meeman Biological Center; FedEx Institute of Technology; Wilson School/Holiday Inn; Fogelman Executive Center; Audiology and Speech Language Pathology; WKNO television station; WMR radio station
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 2,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 625 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,050 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 1,500 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,225 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 45,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)