University of Michigan-Dearborn
- 77% have a job after 6 months
- 90% have a job after 1 year
- 90% have a job after 2 years
$6,784 / year
$14,593 / year
Room and Board
Holocaust Survivor Oral History Archive, Quigley Collection of Children’s Literature
- Member of library consortia.
- 351,808 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 563 current serial subscriptions.
- 550,666 microforms.
- 2,928 Audio/Visual items.
- 6,591 e-books.
Museums & Art
Armenian Research Center, Berkowitz Gallery, Center for Arab American Studies, Center For Emerging Business Issues, Center for Engineering Education and Practice, Center for the Study of Automotive Heritage, Child Development Center, Civic Engagement Project, Engineering Professional Development, Environmental Interpretive Center, Fair Lane Music Guild, GLARE Project, Henry Ford Estate, Inquiry Institute, Modern Middle East Sourcebook Project, Pluralism Project, Professional Education Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 140 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library, student center
- 6 Internet connections in libraries.
- 109 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 762 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 55 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, other
career, personal, academic, older student, psychological
on-campus job interviews, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks
- The school does not offer housing for students
- 0% of students live in school housing.
- Alcohol is not permitted on campus.
- Popular events on campus: Ethnic Diversity Day, Global Fest, Welcome Week, Winter Welcome, Spring BlowOut, movie series, Annual Leadership Awards Ceremony, Conversations on Race, Dance-a-thon, Make a Difference Day
- Student activities: drama/theater, literary magazine, radio station, student government, student newspaper, student film society, television station
- In total, there are about 130 organizations on campus.
- Honor societies: Alpha Pi Mu, Beta Alpha Psi, Beta Beta Beta, Beta Gamma Sigma, Eta Kappa Nu, Omicron Delta Epsilon, Golden Key International Honour Society, Phi Alpha Delta, Phi Alpha Theta, Phi Sigma Iota, Pi Lambda Theta, Pi Mu Epsilon, Pi Tau Sigma, Psi Chi, Tau Beta Pi, Upsilon Pi Epsilon
- Religious organizations: (Appears as submitted by school) Chai, InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, Muslim Student Association, Orthodox Christian Fellowship, Thaqalyn Muslim Association
- International organizations: (Appears as submitted by school) Albanian American Student Organization, Arab Student Union, Armenian Student Association, Association of African American Students, Chaldean American Student Association, Chinese Students/Scholars Association, Hellenic Student Association, Indian-American Student Association, Indian Graduate Student Organization, La Mezcla, Le Cercle Francais, Multicultural Student Association, Pakistani Student Association, Slavic Club;
- Other organizations: (Appears as submitted by school) Alpha Omega Epsilon, Alpha Phi Alpha, American Marketing Association, American Red Cross Club, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Americans for An Informed Democracy, Amnesty International, Anime Club, Army R. O. T. C. , Art History Association, Association for Computer Machinery, Association of Educators, Association of Student Anthropologists, Astronomy Club, Biochemistry Society, Campus Video, Change for Change, Chemistry Club, Chess Club, College Democrats, College Republicans, Dearborn Go Club, Debate Team, Dearborn Campus Engineers, Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Sigma Phi, Earth and Environmental Science Club, Economics Club at UMD, Finance Club, Game Club, Geography Club, Greek Leadership Council, Humanitarian Organization for Palestinian Equality, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Institute of Industrial Engineers, Intelligent Systems Club, Kappa Omega Chi, Lambda Alliance, Math Club, Michigan Criminal Justice Association, National Organization for Women, National Society of Black Engineers, Paintball Club, Pan-Hellenic Association, Pay It Forward Mentorship, Phi Mu, Phi Sigma Sigma, Players Club, Political Science Club, Public Relations Student Society of America, Pre-Professional Health Society, Psychology Club, Society of Automotive Engineers, Society of Journalists, Society of Manufacturing Engineers, Society of Physics Students, Society of Women Engineers, Sociology Club, Student Activities Board, Student Government, Student Historical Society, Student National Medical Association- MAPS, Students United for Peace and Justice, Tau Kappa Epsilon, The Jesters Court, Theta Tau, Trek Outdoor Adventure Club, Volunteer Dearborn, Women in Learning and Leadership, WUMD
- Student papers: (Appears as submitted by school) The Michigan Journal (weekly); Lyceum (semi-annually)
- Nearest airport(s) (distance in miles): Romulus (15)
- Nearest train(s) (distance in miles): Dearborn (0)
- Public transportation serves the campus.
- All students are permitted to have cars on campus.
- 100% of students have a car on campus
- School employment is available.
- Freshman are not discouraged from working.
- There are 2 fraternities
- 2 fraternity houses
- 3% of students are fraternity members
- There are 4 sororities
- 0 sorority houses
- 3% of students are sorority members.
- Army ROTC: Offered at cooperating institution (University of Michigan-Ann Arbor)
- Navy ROTC: Offered at cooperating institution (University of Michigan-Ann Arbor)
- Airforce ROTC: Offered at cooperating institution (University of Michigan-Ann Arbor)