$4,602 / year
$10,566 / year
Room and Board
Southern History and Culture:Mississippi Territory Antebellum Mississippi Civil War CollectionsReconstructionSpanish American War, WWI, and WWII Civil Rights and Race RelationsWomen’s StudiesReligionArtBusiness and Industry Music
- Member of library consortia.
Museums & Art
Mary Buie Museum, Kate Skipwith Teaching Museum,Walton-Young HistoricHouse, Seymour Lawrence Gallery of American Art, Fortune Gallery, University Gallery, and Rowan Oak (home of William Faulkner).
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 700 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,000 students can be on the network at once.
women’s center, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, other
personal, academic, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)