$10,401 / year
$22,851 / year
Room and Board
Branch libraries: biological sciences, physics, chemistry, and engineering/mathematic/computer science; special collections; Government Documents.
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,795,812 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 33,924 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,009,753 microforms.
- 38,600 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Journalism laboratory, optical observatory, marine research laboratory, experimental learning center, child development center, agricultural and equine facilities, experiential learning center, language lab, art galleries, electron microscope, sawmill.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 345 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 155 Internet connections in libraries.
- 225 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 15,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)