$5,613 / year
$17,445 / year
Room and Board
Architecture & Allied Arts Library; Law Library; Mathematics Library; Oregon Institute of Marine Biology Library; Portland Architecture Library; Science Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 3,110,956 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 18,826 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,909,868 microforms.
- 2,253,308 Audio/Visual items.
- 106,689 e-books.
Museums & Art
Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art; Museum of Natural and Cultural History; James Warsaw Sports Marketing Center; Lundquist Center for Entrepreneurship; University of Oregon Many Nations Longhouse; Pine Mountain Observatory (Bend, Oregon); Oregon Institute of Marine Biology (Oregon Coast); Central Oregon programs affiliated with the Oregon University System Cascades Campus (Bend, Oregon); Urban Architecture program and BetterBricks Daylighting Laboratory at the University of Oregon Portland Center (Portland, Oregon).
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,700 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 100 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,000 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 100 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 90% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 5,000 students can be on the network at once.
women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)