$10,894 / year
$20,486 / year
Room and Board
PITTCAT, the online computerized catalog, includes the campus’ holdings as well as 3.9 million addition volumes from other University of Pittsburgh libraries.
- Member of library consortia.
- 92,740 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 343 current serial subscriptions.
- 14,481 microforms.
- 5,551 Audio/Visual items.
- 204,882 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 123 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 19 Internet connections in libraries.
- 32 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 123 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 13 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 200 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
math, writing, study skills
career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)