$28,776 / year
Room and Board
MacNair Collection of Far Eastern Books; Farquhar Collection of Books on California and the Southwest; Barney Childs Collection of Music
- Member of library consortia.
- 381,219 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 12,800 current serial subscriptions.
- 317,465 microforms.
- 6,091 Audio/Visual items.
- 2,297 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art gallery, Center for communicative disorders, Language lab, Helen and Vernon Farquar Anthropology lab, Physics laser photonics lab, Geographic information system lab
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 712 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 128 Internet connections in libraries.
- 175 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 30 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 36 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 750 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, health service
career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)