$13,575 / year
Room and Board
Madog Welsh Collection, Paul C. Hayes Business Management Collection, Sheila Hope Benson Sicence Fiction and Speculative Fiction Collection, Keith Cooper Public Administration Collection, Seagar Art Collection, Holzer Medical Library Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 124,164 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 320 current serial subscriptions.
- 443,703 microforms.
- 2,448 Audio/Visual items.
- 22,300 e-books.
Museums & Art
Esther Allen Greer Museum
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 631 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 150 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 50 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 250 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 760 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, veteran student, academic
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)