$28,580 / year
Room and Board
Rare Book Room, Law Library accessible to students
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,026,387 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 4,500 current serial subscriptions.
- 943,186 microforms.
- 2,413 Audio/Visual items.
- 24,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
The Ricci Institute for Chinese-Western Cultural History – 80,000 volumes of Chinese-Western languages
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 250 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)