$25,938 / year
Room and Board
Joseph M. McDade Congressional Collection, Joseph Polakoff Collection, President Joseph A. Panuska, S.J. Papers, Digital postcard collection, Digitized Aquinas Student, International Correspondence School Collection, Seymour and Kathy Brotman Collection, Jesuit Rare Books Collection, Abe Plotkin WWII Collection, JJ Quinn Collection and General University Archives
- Member of library consortia.
- 365,501 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,709 current serial subscriptions.
- 526,368 microforms.
- 14,399 Audio/Visual items.
- 1,900 e-books.
Museums & Art
Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence– The mission of The University ofScranton Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence is to encourage and actively support a strong culture of collaborative scholarship, teachingand learning for the diverse university community.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 900 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 222 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,152 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,650 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, other
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)