Business Administration Library, Mathematics Library, Music Library, South Caroliniana Library, Coleman Karesh Law Library, School of Medicine Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 3,498,445 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 23,740 current serial subscriptions.
- 5,116,024 microforms.
- 47,815 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
McKissick Museum, South Caroliniana Library, Melton Observatory, Filtration Research Engineering Demonstration Unit (green dorm with learning center focusing on sustainability), Belser Arboretum, AC Moore Gardens.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 2,800 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 200 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,600 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 3,100 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 7,500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 800 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, military, personal, veteran student, older student, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)