$4,342 / year
$9,772 / year
Room and Board
William David McCain Library and Archives, USM Gulf Coast Library, gunter Library-Gulf Coast Research Laboratory
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,411,011 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 6,839 current serial subscriptions.
- 4,898,434 microforms.
- 31,723 Audio/Visual items.
- 17,717 e-books.
Museums & Art
USM Museum of Art, CW Woods Gallery
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 133 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 40 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 90% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 4,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)