$17,860 / year
Room and Board
There are four libraries:(1) O’Shaughnessy-Frey Library Center (St. Paul campus)(2) Ireland Library (St. Paul campus)(3) Charles Keffer Library (Minneapolis campus)(4) School of Law library (Minneapolis campus)Special collections include:(1) Bach-Dunn Collection of Luxembourgiana(2) The Celtic Collection(3) The Christopher Dawson Collection(4) The Chesterton-Belloc Collection(5) The French Memoir Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 527,841 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 5,261 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,100,577 microforms.
- 3,456 Audio/Visual items.
- 13,979 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,654 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs)
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)