$7,330 / year
$15,580 / year
Room and Board
The History of Aviation Collection, The Wineburgh Philatelic Research Library, The Belsterling Collection, Callier Center Library for Speech and Hearing Disorders
- Member of library consortia.
- 947,305 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 28,554 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,731,833 microforms.
- 21,542 Audio/Visual items.
- 270,420 e-books.
Museums & Art
Special adaptive technology computer for disabled patrons equiped with ZoomText Extra Level 2, Jaws for Windows, Optelec Clear View 700, Kurzweil 100, Braille Blazer printer and Duxbury for Windows.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 700 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 40 Internet connections in libraries.
- 75 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 700 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 200 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 0% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 5,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, health service, other
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks