$4,650 / year
$12,540 / year
Room and Board
25,000-plus electronic journals and 100-plus electronic databases in all subject areas; collections through TexShare, a statewide consortium; electronic research collections, e.g. American Film Scripts Online, Early Encounters in America, North American Women’s Diaries & Letters, Colonial to 1950; Early English Books Online; 18th Century Collections Online; Gerritsen’s Collection of Women’s History Online; History E-Book Project; National Security Archive Online; Oxford Scholarship Online; Primary Sources in African American History; LION: Literature Online, and so on.
- Member of library consortia.
- 287,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 698 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,219,083 microforms.
- 4,043 Audio/Visual items.
- 66,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
George and Barbara Bush Home, Presidential Museum and Leadership Library, Stonehenge (100% horizontal scale stone replica), Ellen Noel Art Museum, Behavioral Analysis Center (experimental psychology lab), Nancy Fyfe Cardozier Art Gallery
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 250 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 200 Internet connections in libraries.
- 32 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 150 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 80 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 100 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance, other
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
career, personal, academic, psychological, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)