$20,738 / year
Room and Board
More than 110,000 rare books and 3,500 linear feet of literary and historical manuscripts are shelved in Special Collections. These growing collections, focused on American, British, and Irish literature of the late 19th and 20th centuries and on Native American history and law, have achieved an international reputation in the scholarly community.
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,051,430 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 27,604 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,348,490 microforms.
- 17,074 Audio/Visual items.
- 97,864 e-books.
Museums & Art
Biotechnology Institute, Center for Communicative Disorders, Communication Lab, and several multimedia boardroom style classrooms
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 792 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 12 Internet connections in libraries.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,300 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)