$3,948 / year
$12,298 / year
Room and Board
Manuscripts,Middle East,Photograph Archives,Rare Books and Maps,University Archives,University Records Center,Western Americana,Remote Access to Library Resources,Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library,S. J. Quinney Law Library; 4.13million files with 350,000 newspaper pages in 40 titles with 163,000 other digital collections;
- Member of library consortia.
- 3,038,589 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 31,904 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,994,607 microforms.
- 1,825,469 Audio/Visual items.
- 103,932 e-books.
Museums & Art
Babcock Theatre,Kingsbury Hall,Museum of Fine Arts,Museum of Natural History,Pioneer Theatre,Red Butte Garden & Arboretum, Marriot Center for Dance, Gardner Hall
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 8,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 167 Internet connections in libraries.
- 500 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 7,910 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 300 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 5,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)