$3,311 / year
$15,818 / year
Room and Board
- Member of library consortia.
- 730,732 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 5,120 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,663,500 microforms.
- 8,412 Audio/Visual items.
- 34,950 e-books.
Museums & Art
Archaeology museum, instructional media center, biology, chemistry, physics and psychology labs, property on the Gulf of Mexico for marine and ecology research.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 144 Internet connections in libraries.
- 182 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 123 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 147 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 76% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)