$3,210 / year
$12,810 / year
Room and Board
The Thomas B. Murphy Holocaust Teacher Training and Resource Center
- Member of library consortia.
- 521,039 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 65,517 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,143,479 microforms.
- 10,380 Audio/Visual items.
- 65,790 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art gallery, Performing arts center, on campus preschool, archaeological lab, election microscope, observatory, TV Station
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 745 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 24 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 250 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)