$5,502 / year
$12,977 / year
Room and Board
- Member of library consortia.
- 764,275 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 2,448 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,366,298 microforms.
- 17,676 Audio/Visual items.
- 8,624 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art Gallery, Bird Museum, Human Development Center, Planetarium, Natural Preserve, Ropes Course, Materials Sciences Center, College of Nursing and Health Sciences Clinical Simulation/Skills Lab, J EOL 2010 Analytical-Transmission Electron Microscope (200KV), Thermo-Finnigan Element 2 HR, ICPMS (Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometer)
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,150 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 150 Internet connections in libraries.
- 50 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 50 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 25 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 4,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance, other
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)