$5,550 / year
$13,000 / year
Room and Board
Murphy Library holdings include the Special Collections/Area Research Center which houses the Steamboat Photograph Collection, the Emerson Wulling 20th Century Literary Fine Press Collection, and the UW-La Crosse Oral History Collections (1995 recordings).
- Member of library consortia.
- 687,207 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 3,160 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,246,750 microforms.
- 2,727 Audio/Visual items.
- 112,832 e-books.
Museums & Art
Greenhouse, Planetarium, Mississippi Valley Archaeology center, River Studies Center, Eagle Recreation Center, Health Science Center, Special Collections/Area Research Center, Business Development Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 600 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 20 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 100 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,800 students can be on the network at once.
women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)