$21,564 / year
Room and Board
Pentecostal Collection; Helenclair Lowe Collection; Morris Pike Drama Collection; Spanish Collection; Center for Women’s Studies Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 139,889 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 10,482 current serial subscriptions.
- 20,562 microforms.
- 6,503 Audio/Visual items.
- 22,217 e-books.
Museums & Art
Concert classrooms, a state-of-the-art HD post production facility, a state-of-the-art Pro Tools sound studio, a Presentation classroom, a video and radio podcasting stage, Cinema and Digital Media Equipment Room, Cinema Store allows students to buy the media (CDs, DVDs, MiniDV tapes, and film) they might need to complete their projects and a photography darkroom.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 145 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 2 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 2 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 750 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 600 students can be on the network at once.
placement service, other
career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)