$36,030 / year
Room and Board
Music LibraryArt LibraryVisual Resource LibraryArchives and Special Collections
- Member of library consortia.
- 888,745 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 6,566 current serial subscriptions.
- 692,581 microforms.
- 180,583 Audio/Visual items.
- 302,740 e-books.
Museums & Art
Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Other
- 350 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 700 Internet connections in libraries.
- 250 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 250 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 3,350 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,200 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)