$5,383 / year
$17,318 / year
Room and Board
Community Health Education Ctr. CHEC General Consumer Health Information and Diabetes Resources, Linen Powell Resources Library Cancer Consumer Health Information 2 locations, Charlotte K Roberts Women’s Health Resources Center Women and family health consumer health information, Computer Based Instruction Lab course resource for the School of Medicine, VCU Arts Visual Resource Center, VCU Qatar Library, Virginia Adult Learning Resource Center in the school of Education
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,576,602 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 16,800 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,100,000 microforms.
- 47,000 Audio/Visual items.
- 82,030 e-books.
Museums & Art
Anderson Gallery, Life Sciences Building and School of Engineering
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 2,500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 200 Internet connections in libraries.
- 800 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 1,500 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 4,800 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, day care, health service
reading, math, writing, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, psychological, birth control, religious, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)