$16,660 / year
Room and Board
- Member of library consortia.
- 92,036 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 466 current serial subscriptions.
- 234,098 microforms.
- 6,531 Audio/Visual items.
- 11,412 e-books.
Museums & Art
Center for Ethics, Science and Technology houses facilities for distance education and other interactive technology opportunities. Mathy Center, cooperative center for Viterbo University Students and La Crosse area Boys and Girls Club.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 291 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 20 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 95% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 150 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance, other
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)