$28,080 / year
Room and Board
Ed Sell Memorial Pre-Law Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 189,848 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 526 current serial subscriptions.
- 14,877 microforms.
- 9,159 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art gallery, microplate reader, cell culture labs, isolator lab, x-ray diffraction unit, neuropsychology lab, atomic absorption unit, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) lab
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 450 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 250 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 150 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 250 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)