$16,780 / year
Room and Board
- 209,869 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 787 current serial subscriptions.
- 17,617 microforms.
- 1,020 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
String Room Art GalleryBook Arts Center-including bindery and printing pressPhotography Lab
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 103 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 25 Internet connections in libraries.
- 27 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 471 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)