$35,023 / year
Room and Board
Scores and Recordings, World Music Archives, Special Collections and Archives, Government Documents, Science Library, Art Library, Psychology Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,324,647 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 7,217 current serial subscriptions.
- 292,687 microforms.
- 49,017 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Art center, art galleries, African/African-American studies center, music hall, public affairs center, language lab, electron microscope, observatory, nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometers.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 185 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 232 Internet connections in libraries.
- 10 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)