$6,147 / year
$13,507 / year
Room and Board
Main Library, Swope Music Library, Philips Autograph Library, Library special collections
- Member of library consortia.
- 744,976 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 5,373 current serial subscriptions.
- 879,548 microforms.
- 72,487 Audio/Visual items.
- 5,297 e-books.
Museums & Art
Geology Museum, Planetarium, Darlington Herbarium, Robert B. Gordon Natural Area for Environmental Studies, Emilie K. Asplundh Concert Hall, Main Stage Theatre, J.Peter Adler Studio Theatre, Swope Recital Hall, Mitchell Hall Art Gallery, Long Gallery
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 60 Internet connections in libraries.
- 900 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 700 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 5,400 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,400 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance, other
math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)