$4,476 / year
$13,840 / year
Room and Board
Wise Library, Evansdale Library, Health Science Library, Law Library, Math Library, West Virginia Collection, NASA Software IV & V Facility Technical Research Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,525,163 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 31,150 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,344,404 microforms.
- 231,965 Audio/Visual items.
- 3,545 e-books.
Museums & Art
Pharmacy Cook-Hayman Museum; Medical Anatomy Museum; College of Engineering and Mineral Resources Museum; Creative Arts Center Mesaros Gallery; Arts & Sciences Arboretum; Arts & Sciences Herbarium; Personal Rapid Transit System (PRT); Planetarium; 8 experimental farms; 4 Forests; Software Development Center; Fluidization Center; Center for Black Culture & Research; Cancer Research Center; Creative Arts Center; Natatorium; Coliseum; Mountaineer Stadium; Student Recreation Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 3,500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 175 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 7,100 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)