$6,106 / year
$13,234 / year
Room and Board
Computing center, archives specializing in local history, special collections, seminar rooms,group and private study areas, community meeting room, LP and cassette radio broadcasts, art exhibit facilities, group listening and viewing rooms, library-circulated laptop computers and portable CD/DVD players,electronic reserves services.
- Member of library consortia.
- 286,621 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 25,262 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,001,646 microforms.
- 8,081 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 253 students can be on the network at once.
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, resume assistance, interview training
24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)