$6,478 / year
$15,856 / year
Room and Board
Carol Ann Haenicke American Women’s Poetry Collection, Edward Callan Collection, Irish Literature Collection, Benn Tibbs Collection, Brick Row Nineteenth Century American Literary Criticism Collection, John Woods Collection, Rare Books, Cisterician Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,040,692 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 9,715 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,936,961 microforms.
- 25,711 Audio/Visual items.
- 22,241 e-books.
Museums & Art
Archives and Regional History Collection; Business Technology Park and Research Park; Center for Medieval Studies; Rare Books.WMU’s on-campus learning environment is bolstered by some of the best instructional, cultural and recreational facilities. In recent years more than half a billion dollars in new construction and equipment has transformed the campus giving students access to acclaimed performance space; a state-of-the-art science pavilion; a world-class aviation college; a large, well-equipped student recreation center; and a cutting-edge engineering campus adjacent to a new Business Technology and Research Park.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 2,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 24,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, other
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)