$2,915 / year
$11,231 / year
Room and Board
The three areas within the library are Public Services (reference, interlibrary loan, periodicals, government documetns, and circulation); Technical Services (acquisitions, cataloging, and processing); and Media Services (instructional technologies and media collection). Miller Library is partial Federal Government Depository. Special collections, including the Juan Chacon papers, are held in the Treasure Room.
- Member of library consortia.
- 210,103 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 763 current serial subscriptions.
- 334,195 microforms.
- 4,634 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 125 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 4 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 4 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 12 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing
career, personal, academic, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)