$24,154 / year
Room and Board
Licensed electronic databases, 103; full-text electronic serials, 25,535; archives, 615 lin. ft.
- Member of library consortia.
- 178,043 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,478 current serial subscriptions.
- 66,917 microforms.
- 6,256 Audio/Visual items.
- 2,947 e-books.
Museums & Art
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 195 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 6 Internet connections in libraries.
- 48 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 7 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 95% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 750 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)