$15,570 / year
Room and Board
Law Library; MOBIUS library consortium enables students to borrow materials from any participating Missouri library.
- Member of library consortia.
- 134,338 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 15,796 current serial subscriptions.
- 11,072 microforms.
- 28,771 Audio/Visual items.
- 9,339 e-books.
Museums & Art
Equestrian studies facilities, observatory, broadcasting lab, computer labs, courtroom, American Sign Language interpreting labs.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 225 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 5 Internet connections in libraries.
- 15 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 20 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 850 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 250 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
minority student, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)