$9,500 / year
$17,564 / year
Room and Board
Special Collections: 3,102,568 pieces, 1,702 linear feet
- Member of library consortia.
- 421,505 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,421 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,247,774 microforms.
- 3,382 Audio/Visual items.
- 13,961 e-books.
Museums & Art
Three art galleries: Rutledge Gallery, Elizabeth Dunlap Patrick Gallery and Edmund D. Lewandowski Student Gallery
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,014 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 32 Internet connections in libraries.
- 274 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 688 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 30 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 300 students can be on the network at once.
placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)