$29,280 / year
Room and Board
OhioLink Access to 27.5 million items/resources
- Member of library consortia.
- 413,947 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 12,394 current serial subscriptions.
- 82,230 microforms.
- 22,676 Audio/Visual items.
- 17,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
University Archives, Anne Miller Gallery
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 800 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 400 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,400 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 900 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)