$33,318 / year
Room and Board
3050 linear feet of ArchivesCharles Dickens collectionVideo Game ArchivesFire Protection Engineering Archives15,561 web based full text electronic journals150+ electronic databases375 electronic theses and dissertations18 station open PC labs12 other public PCs throughout buildingMultimedia labInstruction lab with 17 PC’s4 Technology enhanced collaboration areas12 laptops for loan within buildingSoftware loan programDigital e-copy film/fiche capability2 PDF scanners for public use14 group study roomsADA compliant workstation4 public use copiers1 DVD player
- Member of library consortia.
- 268,718 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 23,591 current serial subscriptions.
- 112,493 microforms.
- 2,157 Audio/Visual items.
- 26,557 e-books.
Museums & Art
State-of-the-art specialized laboratories in all science and engineering research departments. See catalog.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 707 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 444 Internet connections in libraries.
- 142 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 85 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 175 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 4,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)