$28,700 / year
Room and Board
Special collections: rare books and manuscripts, archives.
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,102,632 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 41,040 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,368,819 microforms.
- 7,331 Audio/Visual items.
- 41,206 e-books.
Museums & Art
Yeshiva University Museum
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 800 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 118 Internet connections in libraries.
- 15 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 3,511 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,100 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing
career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)