Americare School of Nursing is one of the most famous nursing schools in the nation. The administration and staff are dedicated to enriching the lives of students and providing quality educational programs, with realistic work skills. It’s an ideal place to begin your health care career, as nursing and other health care providers continue to be some of the most sought-after career fields. They offer varied health care degrees including nursing, surgical tech and X-ray tech.
Americare School of Nursing serves students in Florida.
– Career services assists graduates with resumes and interviewing skills
– Students are guaranteed a placement into a healthcare site for their hands-on-training
– Small classes
– Able to complete your degree in two years
– Because it is a private institution, there are no state or local scholarships available for Americare School of Nursing
– Basic X-Ray Technician (BMO)
– Medical Assistant
– Medical Assistant with Basic X-Ray
– Medical Coding and Billing
– Patient Care Technician
– Pharmacy Technician
– Practical Nursing- Fern Park Only
– Surgical Technologist- St. Petersburg Only
– Surgical Technology- Fern Park Only
Americare School of Nursing has two campuses. The main campus is in Fern Park, Florida, and the other branch is in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Classes are taught by accredited professors who have academic and in-field experience.
Americare School of Nursing aims to educate students to be dedicated, caring and competent professionals in a variety of health care careers. The faculty and staff support a diverse, non-traditional student population.
American School of Nursing, Americare Nursing School, Florida School of Nursing, Ameri Care School of Nursing