For more than three decades, ATI has operated schools throughout Texas, Florida, New Mexico, Arizona, and Oklahoma with the primary objective of preparing its graduates for rewarding careers. Employment opportunities include such fields as health care, personal fitness and wellness, business technology, information technology, automotive repair, air conditioning and refrigeration repair, and welding.
ATI’s faculty and staff help students achieve educational and career training objectives and secure the necessary skills needed to be successful in today’s competitive workplace environment.
Click HERE to Visit the ATI Technical Training Center Website
– Offers degree programs and financial assistance
– Job coaching services to improve interviewing and job seeking skills
– Part-time job placement assistance while students are attending school
– Advice and information on job availability in specific areas of training
– Work partnership with student services to support in-school employment opportunities, housing and student activities
– Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT)
– In Texas, ATI is approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools & Veterans Education Department
– In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education
– In Oklahoma, ATI is licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools (OBPVS)
-No student life
-No bachelor’s or master’s degrees
– Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration
– Automotive and Motorcycle Repair
– Business Administration
– Combination Welding
– Electronics Engineering Technology
– English Language Program
– Fitness Personal Trainer
– Health Care, including:
– Dental Assistant
– Ultrasound Technician
– Medical Assisting
– Pharmacy Technician
– Respiratory Therapy
– Ft. Lauderdale
– Oklahoma City
– North Richland Hills
ATI has more than 35 years of experience providing quality education to adults seeking to improve their lives through better career training and professional development. While proper assessments and training are necessary, ATI has always placed a great emphasis on job placement assistance, since this is the most important service they can offer our students. ATI Career Training is proud of its record of job placement assistance.
ATI’s career services is committed to providing quality employment assistance to every student, encouraging community involvement, influencing student enrollment and reinforcing students’ desires to graduate. The career services department is dedicated to working with potential employers and community organizations to cultivate lasting relationships that prove mutually beneficial to students, the general public and to ATI.
AT, ATI Carer Training Center, ATI Career Traning, ATI Career Training Centr, ATI Tech