Bowling Green State University was established in 1910 and is the 14th largest producer of instructors, with more than 21,000 students attending classes. BGSU is built upon a community of scholars dedicated to professional development, personal growth and state-of-the-art research. BGSU offers premier online programs that will transfer knowledge into practical applications and research for the workforce of today. Instructors at BGSU are experts in their fields and are committed to the development of students. BGSU is dedicated to educating students and lifelong learners that will lead the way for future generations.
Online courses at Bowling Green State University begin and end on the semester schedule and assignments and tests have specific deadlines. Although you do not have to travel to campus to attend courses, you must log in often to stay on track with due dates and to successfully complete each course.
Click HERE to Visit the Bowling Green State University Online Website
– Regional accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
– 19:1 student to faculty ratio in small virtual class sizes
– Learn from home with online classes
-Distinguished faculty that are leading in academics, industry, research, and consultation
– Networking opportunities
– Online classes available to students outside of the U.S.
– Tuition information only available by contacting school
– No student life for online programs
The following degrees are available via Bowling Green State University Online:
– Bachelor of Science – Advanced Technological Education (ATE)
– Bachelor of Liberal Studies – Degree Completion
– Bachelor of Science in Nursing – RN/BSN Completion
– Executive Master of Organization Development (Blended Program)
– Executive Master of Business Administration (Blended Program)
– Master of Arts in English, Plan II (non-thesis)
– Ph.D. in Technology Management
– International Scientific & Technical Communication Certificate
– Food and Nutrition Certificate
The main campus for Bowling Green State University is located in Bowling Green, Ohio. Online courses can be attended from anywhere the student has Internet.
BGSU offers distance education, which is an innovative form of education where technology is used to facilitate the learning process via the internet. This allows students the flexibility of a geographic location and their own scheduled time to start, continue, or complete an education. BGSU offers courses online so that students around the world can complete a certificate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree without stepping foot in a classroom.
BGSU Online courses offer students personal interaction with their instructor, collaboration with classmates, and a first rate education conducive to their schedule and convenience.
BGSU, BGSU Online, Boling Green State, Bowling Greene State University